- Foliage is dark green and bigger than most olives.
- Requires a pollinator like frantoia or leccino.
- Drought tolerant once established.
- Suitable for green pickling.
- High quality oil.
- Highly ornamental.
- Suitable for visual screen or windbreaks. Trims well for hedges or topiary.
- Moderately wind and frost hardy.
- Avoid coastal conditions.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Very dry to moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||3.0m|
|Country of Origin: Mediterranian, Southern Europe, North Africa|