- Medium sized fruit which has green and red speckled skin with red flesh.
- Juicy and sweet.
- Fruit ready around March.
- Partially self-fertile but does better with a pollinator like Billington or Santa Rosa.
- A good eating plum but also used for jams, sauces and bottling.
- A suitable backyard tree—can also be espaliered along a fence.
- One of the best plums available.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Wind and frost hardy.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||3.0m||2.5m|