Paper Bark Maple
- Stunning peeling bark which peels away in thin sheets to reveal a shiny bark beneath.
- Autumn colours of red, orange and yellow over tones on a green leaf.
- Smaller gardens as a specimen tree.
- Useful as part of garden border.
- Looks stunning as part of a small grove.
- Cold hardy.
- Requires some shelter from wind.
- Drought hardy once established.
- Grows in sun or partial shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0. m||1.5 m|
|10 year old tree||4.5 m||2.5 m|
|Country of Origin: China Deciduous|