Camellia ‘Roger Hall’
- Bright red double flower.
- Dense upright habit.
- Early to late season flowering.
- Great in a hedge row or as a single plant.
- Suitable where space is limited.
- Bright burst of colour in dark corners in mid winter.
- Is a great visual barrier
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||0.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.75m||1.2m|