Camellia ‘Terrell Weaver’
- Semi-double scarlet flowers.
- Heavily textured petals with a waxy sheen.
- Upright rounded habit.
- Reticulata hybrid.
- Mid season flowering.
- Stunning as a feature plant when in flower.
- Suitable for gardens in borders or containers.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||1.4m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||1.6m|