Citrus Lemon ‘Meyer’
- One of the more frost hardy citrus varieties.
- Masses of fruit ripening over the course of a year with the majority ready over winter.
- Fruit is sweeter than Lisbon lemons with thinner skins.
- A great pollinator of other citrus so avoid planting too close to normally seedless citrus.
- Ornamentally this is a very attractive tree which can be planted around a patio area or terrace or in medium to large pots.
- Fruit used in cooking for both juice and zest, as well as for making lemonade.
- Moderately coastal, wind and frost hardy.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: China|