Citrus Lime ‘Bearss Tahitian’
- Smaller fruit than lemons, turning pale yellow as they ripens.
- Fruit matures June through to August.
- A Californian selection which has less pips and thorns.
- Fruit used as an addition to drinks and salads.
- Suitable as a container plant on patios and terraces.
- Tolerates only limited frosts so ensure frost protection is in place when needed.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Very light frost only.
- Prefers full sun.
- Very dry to moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: Iran|