Citrus Orange ‘Fukumoto’
- Some of the most orange coloured of all navel oranges.
- Imported from Japan in the 1980’s.
- Amongst the sweetest oranges.
- Ripens May through to July.
- Highly ornamental plant with outstanding contrast between dark green foliage and bright orange fruit.
- Can be grown in containers on patio or terrace.
- Planted in the garden.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Light frost only.
- Prefers full sun.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.75m||1.25m|
|Country of Origin: Japan|