King Fern, Black Fern, Mamaku, Katata
- Long graceful arching fronds.
- Self shedding fronds except when young.
- Strong slender trunk.
- Biggest growing of ferns.
- Planted in woodlands.
- Suitable for medium to large gardens, in borders and general plantings.
- Foliage is a good contrast in mixed plantings.
- Moderately frost and wind hardy.
- Grows in moist to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|