Feijoa ‘Wiki Tu’
- Dwarf growing plant.
- Large fruit, sweet and tasty with firm texture.
- Partially self-fertile but best with another variety as a pollinator.
- Great for productive screens and hedges even in coastal conditions.
- Large number of fruit which if pollinated will mean bigger fruit.
- Fruit freezes well.
- Very wind hardy
- Moderately coastal and frost hardy.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: South America|