Juniperus chinensis kaizuku
- Dark green foliage.
- Twisted contorted branches growing off at random angles.
- Blue/green cones.
- Interesting and unusual upright form.
- Planted alone as a feature tree.
- Effective as a windbreak.
- Can be pruned/sculptured into various shapes.
- Grows well in containers.
- Will tolerate all soil conditions except water-logged.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Suitable for coastal planting.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||3.0m|
|Country of Origin: China, Japan|