Michelia ‘Patons Pink’
- Fragrant creamy white flowers with pink edges in spring.
- Glossy bright green foliage.
- Fuzzy brown flower buds through the winter.
- Ideal for specimen in lawn or border.
- Great as a normal hedge; can be pletched or expaliered.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately tolerant of wind and coastal conditions.
- Will cope with dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||2.5m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||2.5m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|