- A fascinating plant with zig-zagging branches which all intertwine forming a dense ball
- Has small white flowers in spring to early summer.
- Looses most of foliage to reveal the attractive branches.
- Forms a great informal hedge or border.
- Also trims well into a more formal hedge
- Prefers average to dry soils, but not excessively wet.
- Frost hardy and grows as far south as Banks Peninsula
- Grows in full sun or partial shade.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|