Nothofagus solandri ‘Cliffortoides’
- Small dark green foliage, ovate to oblong in shape.
- Often has close spaced leaf nodes.
- Branchlets are flat.
- Stunning in group planting where space allows.
- Stately as a single specimen in borders, lawns or entranceways.
- A smaller growing beech that Nothofagus solandri.
- Very frost and wind hardy.
- Avoid coastal conditions.
- Grows in dry to moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||4.0m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||7.0m||2.5m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|