Nyssa sylvatica ‘Biflora’
- Stunning bright red autumn colour.
- Natural central leader with glossy mid green foliage.
- Great choice for very wet or very dry sites.
- Stunning as an avenue tree, lawn or street specimen.
- Group plantings in large gardens and parks.
- Very tolerant of a wide variety of soils from very dry through to swampy.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Very frost hardy.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: North America|