Pieris formosa ‘Wakehurst’
Lily of the Valley Shrub
- Masses of white bell shaped spring flowers hanging in panicles.
- New growth several times through the growing season emerges as blood red before maturing to dark green over a period of weeks.
- Beautiful flowers and foliage.
- Makes a dense screen for visual and wind protection.
- Attractive planted singly in small gardens or in mixed plantings.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately wind and coastal hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||3.0m||2.5m|
|Country of Origin: South West Asia|