Pittosporum tenufolium ‘Wrinkle Blue’
- Blue green foliage with a slight wrinkle to the leaf.
- A more vigorous form of tenufolium.
- Nice and dense habit when trimmed regularly.
- Has sweetly fragrant flowers in October.
- Commonly used for a screen from wind or unwanted views.
- Forms a tight hedge when trimmed at least annually.
- Can be comfortably kept to a hedge of 1.5-2 m
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal.
- Will cope with dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|