Robinia pseudoacacia ‘Frisia’
- Golden foliage in spring and summer becoming more intense in the autumn.
- Not suitable to plant over drains.
- A white flower in summer.
- Stunning as a specimen in a lawn or garden border.
- Soft dappled shade suitable for sitting under and for shade loving plants.
- A great ‘focal point’ tree.
- Very frost hardy.
- Not suitable for coastal areas or where it will be exposed to wind.
- Grows in very dry to moist soil conditions.
- Full sun.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.5m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: North America|