Viburnum ‘Opulus Sterile’
- Masses of spring white flower balls up to 10cms in width.
- Foliage is dark green through the growing season but has eye catching autumn colours of orange to red.
- Used in garden borders for some screening.
- Flowers often picked for flower arranging.
- Attracts bees.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately wind hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Avoid coastal conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|Country of Origin: Europe|