- Light reddish nectar filled flowers borne regularly throughout the year.
- Red berries attract birdlife.
- Attractive lime green foliage.
- Tolerates poor soils.
- Specimen tree in the lawn.
- Border plantings
- To attract birdlife into the garden.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
- Grows in most soil conditions except water-logged.
- Very wind hardy.
- Moderately frost hardy.
- Will cope with most coastal conditions.
|5 year old tree||2.0. m||1.0 m|
|10 year old tree||4.0 m||2.0 m|
|Country of Origin: NEW ZEALAND Evergreen|