- Small white flowers opening from pink buds over a prolonged flowering period.
- Slightly fragrant.
- Upright habit.
- Great as a hedge row whether trimmed or untrimmed.
- Great display as a feature plant in a small garden.
- Performs well in containers.
- Works well as a low wind or visual barrier.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||1.2m||1.75m|
|10 year old tree||2.0m||1.25m|