Carpinus betulus ‘fastigiata’
- More upright branch structure than Carpinus betulus.
- Attractive yellow autumn colours.
- Dark green spring and summer foliage.
- Street or avenue plantings.
- Grows well in compacted/poor draining soils.
- Suitable for medium to large gardens as well as parks.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Full sun to partial shade.
- Copes with very dry soils through to moist conditions.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: Europe/Asia|