- Masses of soft, delicate fronds.
- Looks lush and attractive when sheltered from wind and full sun.
- Fronds come our horizontal from head but eventually hang down trunk forming a distinctive skirt.
- Slow but steady grower.
- For shady and sheltered areas.
- Around patios, courtyards or bigger gardens.
- Woodland areas.
- Very frost hardy.
- Avoid coastal conditions and windy sites.
- Grows in moist to very moist soil conditions.
- Partial shade to full shade.
|5 year old tree||1.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||1.5m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|