Fried Egg Plant
- Glossy dark green leaves.
- Large pure white camellia looking flowers with yellow centre which appear late autumn to Spring.
- Attractive to bees and birds when food scarce.
- Specimen tree in the garden or lawn.
- Trimmed to form a hedge.
- Goes well as a border plant too.
- Will cope with dry and moist soils conditions.
- Protect from hard frosts when young.
- Is moderately wind hardy.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.5m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||2.5m|
|Country of Origin: Southest Asia|