- Very structural/architectural in landscaping. Pyramid form with narrow leathery leaves.
- Foliage is often an attractive bronze colour.
- Very slow growing, will take 30 plus years to reach 10 metres.
- Specimen tree in a lawn or border.
- Suitable for medium to large gardens.
- Cold hardy as far south as Christchurch.
- Prefers full sun but copes with some shade.
- Prefers soil which is rich and moist but will cope with dryness and infertile soil once established.
|5 year old tree||3.0. m||1.0 m|
|10 year old tree||5.0 m||2.0 m|
|Country of Origin: NEW ZEALAND Evergreen|