Dodonaea viscosa ‘Purpurea’
- Red coloured foliage which darkens with frosts.
- Peeling bark on mature trunks and branches.
- Seed capsules carried through summer are the same colour as foliage.
- Contrast plant in hedging or screening.
- Specimen tree which if left untrimmed has interesting form.
- Coastal hardy.
- Wind hardy to all but extreme winds.
- Grows in all but wettest soils.
- Moderately frost hardy.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||4.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|