Metrosideros ‘Maori Princess’
- Masses of nectar producing, red coloured flowers, appear in late December.
- Foliage has a bluish green colour.
- Tree has an upright form and is of medium vigour.
- Nectar producing flowers.
- Stunning specimen tree in medium sized garden or park.
- Is a good wind break for salt laden winds.
- Prefers average soils, but will grow in swampy to dryish conditions.
- Lightly frost hardy to around a grass frost of – 4 to -5 C
- Grows in full sun or light shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||3.0m||1.5m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|