- Small to medium sized round headed tree with spectacular autumn colours of yellow, orange and red.
- Able to withstand harsh conditions and also poor quality soils.
- An outstanding specimen tree for lawns and gardens.
- Suitable for street planting as it can cope with drought once established.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately tolerant of wind and coastal conditions.
- Copes with very dry to moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.5m|
|10 year old tree||6.0m||5.0m|
|Country of Origin: China|