Podocarpus totara ‘Matapouri Blue’
- A stunning selection of the NZ native totara with blue to smoky grey foliage.
- Slow growing which trims well to a dense form and can be kept small.
- Left untrimmed has an upright pyramidal habit
- Needs to be in full sun to retain colour.
- Toparies as well as standards Trims well into a tight hedge for wind and visual protection.
- Untrimmed makes a great specimen tree.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||4.0m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|