Small Leafed Lime
- Masses of creamy lemon scented flowers in late spring.
- Mid green, heart shaped leaves, turning yellow in autumn.
- Ultimately a large and long lived tree at 10+m and 500 years.
- Widely used as a tree for avenues and street plantings.
- Attractive tree for large gardens and parks.
- Flowers have many medicinal uses and leaves can be used in salads.
- Very frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal and wind hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Prefers full sun to partial shade.
|5 year old tree||3.0m||2.0m|
|10 year old tree||5.0m||3.0m|
|Country of Origin: Europe|