Camellia ‘Early Pearly’
- Small semi-double white flowers with a tinge of pink.
- Sasanqua so no blight and flowers self shedding.
- Early season flowering.
- Makes a great hedge forming a tight dark green screen with winter flowers.
- Espaliers well.
- Trims to makes a great looking standard.
- In a container with yearly fertiliser.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Moist soil but will cope with some dry and damp conditions. Avoid poor drainage.
- Frost hardy.
- Tolerates most wind apart from strong constant wind.
|5 year old tree||1.5m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||1.5m|