Pittosporum tenufolium ‘Little Burger’
- A very compact dwarf form of the tenufolium.
- Smaller leaves than standard pittosporum.
- As a border for garden edges. Can be trimmed like buxus.
- Can be left untrimmed and grown as small mounds on its own or as a mixed planting.
- Can be grown in containers but needs regular watering.
- Very wind and frost hardy.
- Moderately coastal.
- Will cope with dry to very moist soil conditons.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||.75m||.75m|
|10 year old tree||1.25m||1.25m|
|Country of Origin: New Zealand|