- Dark green linear foliage giving a very structural look.
- Young foliage contrasts well in the spring as it emerges a pale green before maturing to dark green.
- Slow growing.
- Trims well to form a hedge or a screen.
- Untrimmed it is a stunning evergreen tree.
- Works well in a container, tub or in a restricted planting location.
- Very wind, coastal and frost hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
- Full sun to part shade.
|5 year old tree||2.0m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||3.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: Japan, China|