- Dark green foliage with red stems on new shoots.
- Short growing season of spring to mid summer.
- Flowers in spring and are very fragrant.
- Mostly used for hedging. Can be topped from 1 metre in height.
- Used as standards for stand alone planting or as a pletched hedge.
- Full sun to light shade.
- Very frost and wind hardy..
- Moderately coastal hardy.
- Grows in dry to very moist soil conditions.
|5 year old tree||1.2m||1.0m|
|10 year old tree||2.5m||2.0m|
|Country of Origin: Southern Europe, North Africa|